RE: Talk Radio - Adam's quest to be on the air...

On Tue, 8 Jan 2002 dan.strassberg@att.net wrote:

> before you have any hope of keeping your sanity while
> doing a talk show. Every time a talk host opens the

Especially considering some of the types of stiffs you have to deal with
as callers.

I wish I had taped some of Alan Colmes' old WEVD programs so you could
hear them.
.
This guy really made me increase my respect for some talk hosts.  I
mean...he had to deal with some genuine MORONS night after night...

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few