Fwd: RE: Talk Radio - Adam's quest to be on the air...

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner...Adam, instead of being so
gung-ho on radio, check out your local public-access channel on whatever
cable TV network your town is on.  Usually those folks are pretty desperate
for programming and they'll put almost anyone on after giving 'em a little
training.

Yeah, okay...it's public access (ewww! :-)  but it beats NO access, right?

Aaron "Bishop" Read     / aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting / www.friedbagels.com
12 Walnut St. / Waltham, MA / 02453