RE: Talk Radio - Adam's quest to be on the air...

Ego? What ego? My goodness, I have no ego, and I'm not
thin-skinned. I can be offended, but at school if I
had an ego, I wouldn't be liked and I wouldn't always
be smiling.... I am annoyed with them because
they'aren't true. I have talked about my achievements
(which are few and far between) because it backs up
what I say. but I have no ego.

~adam

=====
----------------------------------------Personal site: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.comRadio site: http://radio417.tripod.com