Re: WODS Drake TOH ID gone

The changes they have made at WODS are definitely for the better.  I like
the modified playlist, though they could probably open it up a bit more.  I
really like the way the airstaff sounds, the way they are talking-up songs,
maybe adding a bit more personality.  (I truly believe that they had one of
the lamest-sounding airstaffs that I had ever heard, likely due to what they
were told to say or not say.)  I must admit that I'm not crazy about their
new jingles and IDs, but I suppose it's a matter of getting used to them.

-Lou