Re: WNEF 91.7 almost on air

--- Howard Glazer <hmglaz@webtv.net> wrote:
> one relative in
> particular who
> curses your station every time he wants to hear folk
> music:)

Well, when I do blues (I'm now on once a month--
including this Sunday, 12-3 pm on WMWM) I try to mix a
little folk or folk-blues in there; Steve Goodman, Dan
Hicks and His Hot Licks, Roy Bookbinder... :)

> I wonder if WNEF will solve the WUMB problem in
> Beverly.

Probably not. The difficulty is from WMWM being
on 91.7, and I probably won't even be able to
pick up WNEF at all down here (unless WMWM is off
air; and when WMWM _is_ off air, 91.9 comes in fine!).

> I believe an earlier posting on the WUMB site
> indicated that WNEF would
> simulcast WUMB 100 percent.

Would have hoped they'd do at least one show a week
with local interest-- have some Seacoast area
folk artists perform, or have a DJ from the area
come down and play their own stuff. But I guess
not; just a simulcast of WUMB all the time, eh...