RE: listener survey - or Confessions from Ron

Ron Gitschier wrote,

> Oh, boy; I'd have to be honest - I once voted for myself during
> a telephone radio survey. "Oh that Rocky W. Shores on WYHI
> 1570 - I listen to him ALL THE TIME". I wasn't lying - I'm
> obviously listening to my self doing the show. They didn't ask if
> I worked for a station and the ramifications never popped into my
> mind. It was my only hope for making it into a book in the
> Jacksonville ADI. Did the President vote for himself in the
> election? We're small potatoes radio at best....

The difference is when the President (or any other croo--er, politician)
votes for himself, his vote counts for one:  When a
survey participant votes, their vote counts for how many thousands?

BTW, a few weeks ago a got called for some phone survey on radio
listening habits, but--AFTER asking me the questions--when they found
out I was a 35 yr. old male, they said that they had enough of my
demographic and couldn't use me!  P=/

     ~Kaimbridge~

--
Note:  E-Mail address has changed to kaimbridge@programmer.net,