RE: listener survey - or Confessions from Ron

Oh, boy; I'd have to be honest - I once voted for myself during a telephone
radio survey. "Oh that Rocky W. Shores on WYHI 1570 - I listen to him ALL
THE TIME". I wasn't lying - I'm obviously listening to my self doing the
show. They didn't ask if I worked for a station and the ramifications never
popped into my mind. It was my only hope for making it into a book in the
Jacksonville ADI. Did the President vote for himself in the election? We're
small potatoes radio at best....

Sometimes too honest..
Ron Gitschier