Re: listener survey

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:32:36 +0000 Chuckigo@att.net writes:
>i am supposed to avoid all direct
> contact with a known participant so as to avoid even the
> perception of impropriety.

Ya know that's interesting, because a number of years ago my
mother-in-law was approached by Arbitron to participate in the book, even
after she told them that I was in Boston radio the people at Arbitron
said there was no conflict and they were in the process of sending her a
book when I mentioned it to my boss who complained to Arbitron.  It makes
you wonder how many times per survey something like this happens that
goes unreported and unfairly sways the results.

df