history of WJOY page

Was on the WJOY website and found they had a nice page
about their station history:

http://www.wjoy.com/History.html

It includes pictures and info of their years on the
air; through it, I found that WJOY alumni included
WBZ-TV's Bob Lobel (had heard he was "out of
Burlington, VT") and Toronto Blue Jays announcer
Tom Cheek (I think Tom did Expos games before he
switched to Canada's second major league baseball
team).

Anyway...why can't all stations have a nice "history
of..." page like this? :)