Fwd: [RadioTech] Webcast Copyright Fees - if you webcast, this is worth reading

Hi folks, I prefer to avoid mass-mailing out info bits when possible but
this is one exception I feel is worth it: if you're at a station that is
webcasting, then you'll want to read the article on Salon.com and check out
Will's website at Rice University.

- Aaron

>Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 01:29:30 -0600
>
>I'll admit to being out of touch with the multiple threads on the
>various lists this message is being sent to today. I've been busy with a
>lot of issues locally that are not germane to the lists.
>
>As an ambassador of sorts, I would be remiss in my duties if I did not
>pass along this link. Please indulge my intrusion to the list.
>
>The first url points an article at salon.com .
>
>http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2001/12/13/college_webcast/index.html?x
>
>The second url points to the web site that prompted the article to be
>written, even though it is not listed in the article.
>
>http://www.rice.edu/cb/sos.
>
>Please direct all questions and comments to me at will@broadcast.net
>
>Will R

Aaron "Bishop" Read     / aread@speakeasy.net