Re: WODS Observations

At 05:20 PM 12/9/01 -0500, Roger Kirk wrote:
>Why move out of Soldiers Field Road?  They JUST moved in.
>Quo vadis?

They're moving into the UPN building at the corner next to the north side
of the Market St. Bridge in Brighton.  It's right down the road from the
Soldier's Field Road location.   I have no idea WHY they're doing
it...except maybe space considerations, or maybe the SFR location was
always meant to be temporary?

Aaron "Bishop" Read     / aread@speakeasy.net
Fried Bagels Consulting / www.friedbagels.com
12 Walnut St. / Waltham, MA / 02453