Re: WODS Observations

As part of the whole WSBK/WBZ duopoly, the powers that be decided it would
be more efficient to have all the TV properties under one roof and all the
radio properties ('cept BZ radio) under another.

So, they're moving 'SBK's sales and other staff into 1170. They're also
(and have almost completed) renovating the old WSBK building on Birmingham
Parkway to be the new "radio" building for the group.

WODS's staff has already moved in. Only the jocks and air studios remain
at 1170, most likely until the first of the year.

It's expected, when the renovation is complete, that all of the CBS radio
properties will move into that building.

(On a side note: WODS still uses carts for certain items, including jock
name jingles and IDs and the like. Music comes off CD. BUT: rumor has it
all the music will be on AudioVault in the new building....)

--Scott--