stations still using carts

On today's Let's Talk About Radio, it was said that
they didn't know of any station still using carts.
Well, mine does... WMWM at Salem State uses carts
for IDs, donorships, PSAs, promos, and some local
band tapes. We have a Mac in our production studio
and people have been known to do sound files on it,
but the on-air studio has no computer/hard drive.

So we rely on carts...for now, at least.