Re: stations still using carts

 Bob Nelson...WMWM wrote:
>On today's Let's Talk About Radio, it was said that
>they didn't know of any station still using carts.

As of a year or so ago I'm pretty sure Kiss 108 did (for production, not
songs) according to someone who board-opped there.

We use them on WKXL when we do split programming (mostly high school sports
or Nascar racing).  We let the automation handle ESPN or whatever network
programming that's on FM, and play spots on the local games from carts.