Re: WODS Observations

 Mark Watson wrote:

>   I heard Joe Cortese, recently named APD/ Production Director of WODS
>doing the 10 AM-2PM shift today.

Will he also be handling production duties for WBZ?  They have some of the
most amateurish-sounding production I've ever heard on a major market
station.  Edits just jump out at you almost like the spot was pieced
together from voice sessions done on different days (that really annoying
Suburu spot comes to mind as one, though examples abound--cuts are made too
tight, odd inflection changes, etc.).  No excuse for this in these days of
DAWs.