WODS Observations

  A couple of observations regarding WODS:

   I heard Joe Cortese, recently named APD/ Production Director of WODS
doing the 10 AM-2PM shift today. IIRC, someone posted here that he also did
last Saturday's 10AM-2PM shift also. This shift is (or was?) covered by
Michele With One L of Paul Perry's morning show. Or is it now Joe's weekly
shift on 103.3?

   Speaking of Paul Perry, I noticed that his morning show has been cut by
an hour, now ending at 9, with Paula Street gaining the extra hour for her
midday shift.

   And some new oldies to the 300 or so song playlist that I've heard over
the last several days, such as "You've Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" by Bachman
Turner Overdrive, "Piano Man" by Billy Joel, "We've Only Just Begun" by the
Carpenters, "Philadelphia Freedom" by Elton John, and "If I Can't Have You"
by Yvonne Elliman just to name a few. All this has seemed to occur since
Greg Strassel added WODS PD duties to his WBMX PD duties. Could more changes
be on the way?

Mark Watson