Re: Another reason to hate Public Television

I believe the appeal for the show was primarily
because of how well it was put together for the time
periods that it came from and the budget that they had
to work with...  I always loved the fact that they
were doing something different every episode and how
each of the different doctors had unique quirks.

--- SteveOrdinetz <steveord@wavewizard.com> wrote:
> Cooper Fox wrote:
> >
> >I persoanlly
> >used to watch solely for Doctor Who when they still
> >had it on back here in Maine.
>

> Only ever saw it once (and failed to figure out its
> appeal), but what hit
> me was the general cheesiness of the set, much like
> Major Mudd.

=====
Cooper Fox
   WWBX- (All new, all hit, B97.1)