Re: 1470 WLAM to become 3rd spoke in WMTW NewsTalk Wheel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy Mixer" <mixer@zoso.net>
To: "Cooper Fox" <fox893@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Dan Billings" <dib9@gwi.net>; "Rod O'Connor" <rjoc@webtv.net>;
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: 1470 WLAM to become 3rd spoke in WMTW NewsTalk Wheel

> I thought that 107.9 was part of Scott Hogg's "The Bridge" that simulcast
> with 97.7 before Clear Channel bought it? O I might be thinking of
> something completely different though, but I had thought this was 107.9.

107.9 WHQO Skowhegan is the station that I was referring to.  The Bar Harbor
station, which is now classical, is at 107.7.

Did Clear Channel get approval for the purchase of the other Skowhegan area
stations?  What is happening with 97.5 WIGY Madison?  Is it still a
simulcast of sports 1160 WSKW Skowhegan?  1280 WFAU Gardiner now simulcasts
the sports programming that is on 1160.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine