Excellent Hub FM Reception in WMass

Hey, Since about 3:30 PM this afternoon, WMJX, WXKS, WROR, WBMX, WTKK, WKLB
have been beaming in here better then Hartford stations... WFNX has even
been coming in pretty good! It's amazing, I'm happy.. I actually get to
listen to Linkin Park's latest song.. which I've heard only on Kiss 108..
and I taped it so I will be able to play it back while all the slowpoke
stations around here catch up to the new music.

~Adam

God Bless America!!
My website: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
Radio site: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com/radio/
New additions: Burlington/Plattsburgh, Albany
Editorials: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com/editorials/