Re: Holiday Playlists...

Haven't noticed that yet but it's good to see some
variety in there. By the way, since the World Trade
Center site is referred to as "Ground Zero"
frequently,
I wonder if Weird Al Yankovic's "Christmas at
Ground Zero" cut will be shelved so it won't seem
like bad taste ("No time for last minute shopping/
It's time to meet your final destiny/ It's Christmas
at Ground Zero/ There's panic in the crowd/ I'll
duck and cover with my Yuletide lover/ Underneath
the mushroom cloud").