Re: 640 AM Frequency

Who knows... maybe it was the Toronto (Richmond Hill,
ON) station he was picking up despite it pushing to
the north. Yesterday at 4:30 pm, as it was getting
dark, I was picking up WDFN 1130 from Detroit (heard
them mentioning the Red Sox picking up a Tigers player
off waivers) and I've been told their signal pushes
to the north; not long afterwards, the 1130 from
NY (WBBR?) came in instead.