Re: What's JJ up to?

----- Original Message -----
From: <Chuckigo@att.net>

>  GET TO KNOW THE MAN
> BEFORE YOU JUDGE HIM!  damn it!  you do this far too
> often.  and you're the one studying to be a lawyer
> (innocent until....???)  i've had the pleasure of his
> company and guidance over the past year on a number of
> occasions.  he LOVES what he's doing.  HIS FRIENDS tell
> him he's completely nuts.  he smiles, agrees and then
> gets back on the phone to another syndicator to see if
> he can regain some ground.  he's a nice guy, Dan.
> contrary to your standard, all-to-often one-size-fits-
> all assesments, NICE GUYS (& GALS) do exist.

My assessment is based on what I hear on the air.  I don't have to know the
owner to have an opinion on the quality of the programming on his radio
stations.  If JJ's goal is to provide an alternative to corporate radio,
other than WRED, he's not doing a very good job of it.  I think if someone
you didn't know personally was running those stations and providing the same
programming, you wouldn't be so impressed.  I may have offer one size
assessments, but you have a double standard: one standard for people you
like, another for everyone else.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine