From: Dan Billings [mailto:dib9@gwi.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 6:24 PM
To: Patriotsrule417@prodigy.net; Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Re: Evidently, WMass don't matter

Adams:

It's posts like your most recent one that get you in trouble.

I think people often don't respond to your Western Mass. posts because
people are not familiar with the stations and have nothing to add.

I also seem to remember that your posts about Western Mass. TV stations
recently got responses.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine