Re: Evidently, WMass don't matter

> Well, it's just, when I am ignored, as most Western Massachusetts' posts
> are, I speak my mind. I'm not afraid to say anything, and this made me
> explode.

Adam, try to adopt the right attitude.

When you write an informational piece for a mailing list, think of
yourself as a reporter.  You put the information out there, and you
*trust the audience* to appreciate its quality and get some benefit from
it, even if you don't get immediate feedback.  It's a service you
provide to the readers.

As long as your posting is correct and pleasant to read, you can
consider your post 100% successful.  After all, since the list is
archived, you'll have added to the Internet's storehouse of information.

--RC