Re: Evidently, WMass don't matter

Adam - don't take it personally on two points:

1.  There have been more than a few times where I wrote a post and it
went nowhere...or I responded to a post and the topic ended with me - no
biggie.  Esp. for those of us who don't listen to Central or Western MA
radio (OK, I'm guilty...I can hear WXLO and will stop for a Huey Lewis
song on occasion.), why would we post/reply to something most of us know
next to nothing about?

2. I was in Worcester today...which most of us Massachusetts residents
know is Central MA, and that's all I heard from the "locals"...that we
here in Eastern MA forget about you fine folks in Central/Western MA.
 Anywhere outside Rte 495 in Massachusetts is great - why encourage the
masses here to go there and mess it up for you locals?

Again - nothing personal - I normally wouldn't post about anything I
can't hear or for that matter know nothing about.

Marc Lemay