From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Bill
Welch
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 6:08 PM
To: Boston Radio
Subject: Boston TV for Sale/Pittsfield Auction

This weeks BroadcastingCable has two Massachusetts items.

An ad for full power TV station for sale in Boston.
And an auction for channel 51 in Pittsfield minimum bid $420 thousand.

Two questions.
1. Who's selling
2. Isn't 51 an allocation from when channels were first allocated?  I
know Arlo Guthrie at one time was awarded the license but did not
build.  Would anyone put this on the air as an analog allocation.  I
though there was not a digital allocation for Pittsfield.