Re: Boston TV for Sale/Pittsfield Auction

At 6:08 PM -0500 11/17/01, Bill Welch wrote:
>This weeks BroadcastingCable has two Massachusetts items.
>
>An ad for full power TV station for sale in Boston.

Possibly one of the UHF's that's currently home shopping or the like.
I doubt it's one of the VHF's, when those are sold it's almost never
by way of an advertisement.

Does the ad say specifically that the station is in Boston, or could
it be an ad from an agency in Boston selling a station somewhere else?

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH