Re: WAAF...New England's #1 Out-of-Market Station???

Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

>What's this mean? I don't know, I guess people always think of WBZ as the
>'New England' station (such that any station is) but WAAF would also have a
>legitimate claim to that mantle.

And WAAF, like WBZ has a fairly unique format...WBZ being New England's
only station with 12+ hrs of news every day, and WAAF one of the few
current-intensive hard rock stations around.  Most other former AORs tend
to be very classic-rock leaning these days.