Re: AM Radio North of Boston (Including a Field Trip to a Real Field)

----- Original Message -----
From: Laurence Glavin <lglavin@lycos.com>
> at WNBP-AM 1450 in Salisbury, MA (COL Newburyport) and noted
> that all the construction seemed completed but the signal
> strength didn't seem any better than when the old tower was
> in use much earlier.

The new Antenna Tuning Unit was tweaked and the new antenna base impedance
was measured this past week.
Everything is up to specs and the project is complete except for some
cosmetic work and clean up around the site.
We don't expect the signal to be better than the old tower because the
replacement was because of the poor condition of the old tower. The project
was not a power increase or upgrade.

Matt Stevens
Operations Manager
WNBP