WHAZ Rebroadcaster on 94.3 Either Gone or Using Licensed Facilities

Earlier in the week, I posted a message that a Religious"
broadcaster on what should have been a flea-power outlet
licensed to 94.3 in Greenville, NH was coming in where it
shouldn't have.  I got the news from radio-info.com's
Boston bulletin-board.  I was able to receive the station fairly well by rotating my antenna until WJMN-FM
94.5 almost disappeared.  That was a few days ago;  today
(11/10) I got no signal on 94.3 at all.  Maybe the publicity
we gave it had an effect.

Laurence Glavin