Re: WBZ stereo?

<<On Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:10:47 -0800 (PST), Cooper Fox <fox893@yahoo.com> said:

> How many watts does 1560KHZ out of NY(radio disnep's
> affil) put out?

Hey, folks, please trim the extra carbon copies!

You can find out the answer to this question by looking at the Boston
Radio Archives, in the New York section, under ``New York City''.
Next time, you might try that before asking the whole list.

Because I'm in a good mood today, I'll answer your question anyway.
WQEW operates 50-kW DA-N, with non-directional operation until sunset
at Bakersfield, Cal.

-GAWollman