Re: WBZ stereo?

Radio Disney programming originates in Dallas. The Radio
Disney affiliate in the Dallas market (I think it's
probably an ABC O&O now), the AM 620 licensed to Plano
(one of the legion of Dallas-area AMs that once had the
KAAM calls), broadcasts Radio Disney in AM Stereo.
Because of the proximity to the point at which the
programs originate, the feed _might_ be via land lines,
so there is no guarantee that Radio Disney actually
uplinks stereo audio, but they _might_. When I heard
that the Dallas station ran stereo, I thought that
surely WQEW would run Disney in stereo. From what you
say though, apparently it never happened.
--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205