From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Sven
Franklyn Weil
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:26 PM
To: Cooper Fox
Cc: dan.strassberg@att.net; Manuelian, Mark D;
'boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org'
Subject: Re: WBZ stereo?

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Cooper Fox wrote:

> How many watts does 1560KHZ out of NY(radio disnep's
> affil) put out?

WQEW is 50,000 watts into four towers (I think they're placed in the shape
of a parallelogram).  I don't know the exact pattern specs, though or what
lobes go towards what directions. :)

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few