Fw: Re: Questions

I am resending this to the list since I made my original response there.

Dave

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Faneuf <tklaundry@juno.com>
To: mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:00:54 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:23:28 -0800 (PST) Matthew Osborne
<mattosborne1976@
> Okay, up to this point I have refrained from getting
> into conversations that were personal attacks on
> others.  Now, however, it appears that someone has
> decided to twist something I posted and make it into a
> personal attack on me.  Dave you might want to read
> the rest of my posting that you *selectively* snipped
> part of that totally twisted the meaning of what I was
> trying to say.  What I was saying had **NOTHING TO
> DO** with saying Adam's posting was off topic.  That
> comment was referring to *MY RESPONSE* t

Okay, if that's the case I'm sorry, but since I already nuked it out I
can't go back and read it again to double check.   As far as a personal
attack goes, the way I read it (or perhaps misread it) it appeared you
were going after the kid again,  and after the last time he made a
mistake I really wasn't in the mood to read all the abusive messages
ripping him a new &^$(%&

df