Re: Re: Jibguy: Don't Cancel LTAR on WJTO

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Strassberg" <dan.strassberg@att.net>
To: "Dan Billings" <dib9@gwi.net>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Jibguy: Don't Cancel LTAR on WJTO

> And I think that your name calling is at least as out of place on the list
> as Mr Glavin's poking fun at organized religion.

Oh, well.  I would take your criticism seriously if you did not see outright
bigotry as "poking fun."

I ignored the first bigoted post but then the jerk defended himself by
attacking another religion.

His statements also went beyond attacking particular groups or organized
religion to criticizing anyone of faith.

I probably should have responded to his post with a more thoughtful
response, but his posts illustrated that any intelligent comments would be
lost on him.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine