RE: WEEI - Must they...

-----Original Message-----
From:  [mailto:brian_vita@cssinc.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 11:51 AM
To: Hakim Madjid; Joseph Pappalardo;
boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: WEEI - Must they...

Brian Vita wrote:

>Remember when they tried to rename it "Ocean Park".  That lasted until the
>first city council
>meeting when someone said "Ocean Park, you don't go in after dark".

Yea I remember, they wanted to rename it Ocean Park or Paradise City or
something like that. I thought that idea came about because of the "Lynn,
Lynn city of Sin" rhyme. They didn't want people saying that any more... Of
course what do they expect people to say about Lynn, when it's the
headquarters for the Hell's Angels and a lot of other stuff...

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)