What's WEIM playing?

I was flipping through the AM dial on the drive home tonight and came
upon WEIM Fitchburg carrying Paul Harvey's "Rest of the Story".  Since I
wasn't going to be able to catch the show later on WBZ, I listened.
What surprised me was the music that came on afterwards.

First there was an album cut by The Doors.  Then, after a "From the
vaults at WEIM" sweeper came a Joe Jackson song.  Then a back-announce
and Jane's Addiction!  (Not that I'm a fan of the song they played
anyway, but Jane's Addiction sounds horrible on AM.)

I thought the mix of music was odd, but refreshing, for an AM station in
Fitchburg.  The mix of Paul Harvey was also odd, but hey, we at WCCC
Hartford were album rock and still had Paul Harvey on three times a day.

What's up with WEIM?

Paul