ted takes a hike

Adam Rivers recently mentioned hiking Mount Greylock.  This reminds that
noted hiker Ted O'Brien recently returned to his favorite trail in the
White Mountains--the one where he made news early last month--for a
"Living on Earth" segment which I believe is supposed to air this
weekend.  WBUR and its associated stations carry the show at 6 a.m.
Saturday.  Elsewhere:  VPR Monday 6 p.m.; NHPR Saturday 4 p.m. & Sunday
7 a.m.; MPR Monday 12:30 p.m. (first half hour only); WFCR Saturday 6
a.m.

Fair warning: the segment may get preempted by fundraising.  It sounds
like WBUR just ended its on-air fundraiser, but at this writing NHPR,
MPR, WFCR, and WGBH are still at it.   Thank you, thank you, thank you
VPR for letting me hear "All Things Considered" without interruption
this week.