RE: more Clear Channel more often

At 3:29 AM -0400 10/9/01, Michael P Fitzpatrick Jr. wrote:

>And it's not only happening in Central NY. It's also happening in Southern
>New England. NBC switched WJAR in Providence and WVIT in Hartford to it's
>new "central-casting" system where the master control is actually switched
>through servers tied via fiber optic to WNBC-TV in NYC.

The biggest problem I see with this type of centralization is - What
happens when terrorists attack 30 Rockefeller Plaza?  They just don't
knock out New York, they knock out everything else operated from
there, including WMAQ Chicago and WRC Washington and everything in
between.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH