RE: Station ID's (was wxlo uses..)

No, we didnt stay at Birch Point we stayed at some place on a golf course..
The cable now is run by Houlton Cable TV system. It has like 30 Channels..
island falls is a small town, we had to go all the way to Houlton for a
decent supermarket..

>>The family that owns Birch Point also owns the local cable system.  They
wanted better television for their campground/cabins business so they put in
a cable system which just serves a small part of Island Falls, which itself
is a small town.  It's an old fashioned system with only 8 or nine channels.