Re: Station ID's (was wxlo uses..)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Rivers" <adamrivers@prodigy.net>
To: "Boston Interest Radio Group Thingy"
<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 10:31 PM
Subject: RE: Station ID's (was wxlo uses..)

> And just recalling when we went up there, in Island Falls Maine (where we
> stayed) we got WNBC-TV from New York on cable.. i thought it was weird,
but
> it was good to have big town news up there!

Did you stay at Birch Point?  The owner of the place used to be on my board
when I ran the Maine Campground Owners Association.

The family that owns Birch Point also owns the local cable system.  They
wanted better television for their campground/cabins business so they put in
a cable system which just serves a small part of Island Falls, which itself
is a small town.  It's an old fashioned system with only 8 or nine channels.

-- Dan Billings,  Bowdoinham, Maine