Re: No Fox affilate for Bangor after all

On Sunday, October 7, 2001, at 10:52 AM, Ben Levy wrote:

> After in January WNYS flipped from "UPN 43" into "WB 43" an imported
> feed of WPIX quickly became near-useless with all WB content blacked
> out. While I was back in MA for summer, WPIX was out and WSBK was in.

I was going to ask why a closer UPN affiliate wasn't added, and then I
went to 100000watts.com to look for New York UPN stations.  There isn't
a full-power UPN affiliate in the entire state of New York!  (WWOR is in
NJ remember).

I wonder why WSBK was added instead of WWOR.

Paul