Re: WNET Channel 13 in N.Y.

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Norm Rosen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how channel 13 transmission is affected at this
> point?

Channel 13 is being relayed by Channel 25 (WNYE-TV), which belongs to the
NYC Board of Edu(ma)cation.

I don't know where Channel 13 itself is transmitting from -- probably
Alpine...but I'm not sure.  Haven't had time these past few days to even
turn on my TV set, much less take the channel selector knob for a spin.

 --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few