Re: Patriotic Music 101

On 24 Sep 2001, at 1:50, Howard Glazer wrote:

> Very strange, as I was taught "purple mountains' majesty" in school and
> have always sung the song that way, as I presume most of you have.

Gee, I don't know about you, but when I was in school, we had music
books, and these songs were in them.  You could see the right words
on paper.  And the other verses, which are hardly ever sung.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com