RE: CNN

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Adam Rivers wrote:

> I mean, i just find CNN so unbelieveably boring. I like Fox's shepard smith,
> he's real good. I like the fast pace of it. CNN makes me fall asleep. It's
> way to out of tune, way too old for me.. lol~

CNN and MSNBC have been my primary interests, FoxNews sometimes however I
agree that they are too one sided for my taste, even though I agree with
them mostly. But I like to see it from different points of view too so I
can put myself into others shoes and thoughts. My primary listening is
usually the station I work at, WKIT, but I've been flip[ping around
between talk stations and news stations (the two that we have) here in
Bangor and can't seem to get away from it. Hell I find myself agreeing
with Rush sometimes.,...that alone is a scarier thought. Even worse-
agreeing with Dr. Laura..... Even worse, I'm worried about the fact that I
am actually admitting listening to a Clear Channel station hehe. :)

Jeremy
WKIT