PC to the extreme

I happened to be watching FoxNews last night, a roundtable discussion
with Brit Hume of Fox, Mara Lyiason (sp) of NPR, Fred Harris (can't
remember where he's from) and Mort Kondrakle of Roll Call.

I almost fell over when Mort Kondrackle, in comparing Osama bin Laden
(which Fox spells Usama BTW) as a rich "kid" revolting against the
establishment that made his family wealthy to the "60" radical group "The
Weathermen" Mort kept referring to them as "The WeatherPEOPLE".

Now admittedly, I am not one from being all that PC, but this is
ridiculous!

DF