Re: FoxNews ...

I have been watching the network for a long time and I
have really found them to be pretty balanced, up until
now. Sure, it is a little like talk radio, maybe that is
why it appeals to me. I don't think you will see CNN
coddle bin Laden or anything, but their sure ignored
every bad thing Clinton and his admin did.