Re: FoxNews ...

I think Dan is right....Most of the time Fox is doing "news analysis"
programming...with lotso people with lotso opinions.  Let's face it...the
days after the tragedy, people had very stringent opinions.

Like Dan said...Fox is mostly 'talkradio' on TV.

Fox is probably showing more of what's really out there...and is probably a
tad more 'pedestrian' than the gray hairs on CNN.

While we may see CNN as old ond boring...apparently they are winning the
ratings race in this time of turmoil.  I think they lack flash...but DO have
credibility in the public mind.

The only time Fox is doing actual 'news' is during the top and bottom hour
'capsule'.

IMHO, I will say that the big 3 networks have shined ....I think this kind
of thoughful, credible coverage is what they are all about.  They have the
bodies & resources to cover it, they have access to the best analysis....and
they have maintain the integrity & credibility that people come looking for
in times like this.

$.02

JP