Re: FoxNews ...

Tony writes:
> Their newscasters have also berated anyone who does not cowtow to
the wardrum line.
<snip>
...That was the first time in almost a week I have heard anything
remotely trying to explain the situation beyond 'let's bomb them into
hell.'

Spot-on observation of that network, IMO.  I've been "fair and
balanced" in my viewing by clicking between all networks before and
now, and there has been a shift at FNC.  Even prior, "fair and
balanced" has been more center/right but now, it's a bit off the deep
end.

Glad to see that the markets opened, albeit to a dismal
start-to-finish, giving the Talkingheads something to sing about
besides 'life during wartime.'

Bill O'Neill