RE: Moment of Radio Silence (was: Clear Channel "Network)

On 17 Sep 2001, at 15:17, Adam Rivers wrote:

> I don't like to brag, but im one of the smartest kids in chicopee
> and the people around come to me for advice. I have told so many people not
> to harm themselves, and most havent. I agree, i am not mature as you
> people, and i am rather ignorant and i'm quick to insult when something
> does stuff i dont like, but im trying to get better.

I can easily believe that you are one of the smartest kids in Chicopee.
I'd say, for 13, you're doing quite well.  It's up to us older folks not to be
surprised if you sometimes sound like a 13-year-old.  I'd say one reason
we sometimes forget is that you often sound much more mature.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com